Word Craze Level 439
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 439 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Animal dung used for fertilizing the land : MANURE
- American pop band ______ 5 was named after this crimson color : MAROON
- What's this special gem called? : AMBER
- Historical documents or records about a place, institution, or people : ARCHIVE
- Circular metal percussion instruments often found at the top of a drum set : CYMBALS
- Body parts like lungs, heart, liver, and stomach : ORGANS
- One-way road leaving a main highway : OFFRAMP
- "Gotta catch'em all"; famous Nintendo franchise : POKEMON
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 440
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.