Word Craze Level 441
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 441 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- [Anagram] Those who participate in a revolt or open rebellion : UPRISERS
- [Morph] Remove #2's direction to get "early ______" -people who get up before the sun : RISERS
- [Amend] Jasmine, sticky, brown, and calrose, for example : RICES
- [Amend] Cuts a potato into little cubes : DICES
- [Amend] Items that get rolled in Monopoly : DICE
- [Amend] Three of them are blind in a famous nursery rhyme : MICE
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 442
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.