Word Craze Level 462
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 462 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- What is this uncontrolled and aggressive movement? : RAMPAGE
- Canadian singer nicknamed the "Godfather of Grunge"; he sang "Harvest Moon" : NEILYOUNG
- To return to a healthy state from injury : RECOVER
- Greek demigod who performed 12 labors; featured in a 1997 Disney movie : HERCULES
- What caregiving action does the odd one out represent? : BABYSIT
- An attractive older gentleman : SILVERFOX
- Someone who seeks to improve relations between their country and others : DIPLOMAT
- Apparatus used to breathe just under the surface of the water : SNORKEL
- To receive money or property from a loved one after their passing : INHERIT
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 463
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.