Word Craze Level 463
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 463 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Distinctively Jamaican music genre : REGGAE
- The real name of Gollum from the Lord of the Rings series : SMEAGOL
- Capital of Taiwan where Yangmingshan National Park can be found : TAIPEI
- Decryption of this German communication device aided the Allies in WW2 : ENIGMA
- To be forcefully removed from a location : EJECTED
- Pedals used in a car to slow down or stop : BRAKES
- What is this pastry treat? : SCONES
- Tree-climbing animal native to Australia : KOALA
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 464
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.