Word Craze Level 464
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 464 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- [Anagram] Like a shape, but in three dimensions : FORM
- [Amend] On behalf of : FOR
- [Amend] A typical violin has this many strings : FOUR
- [Amend] The flavor of limes : SOUR
- [Amend] Go sight-seeing : TOUR
- [Amend] Sounds like the word for 60 minutes : OUR
- [Amend] If you get 3 strikes in baseball, you're this : OUT
- [Amend] The itsy bitsy spider went up one : SPOUT
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 465
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.