Word Craze Level 473
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 473 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- [Anagram] One who helps keep the house tidy : MAID
- [Amend] A lot of it comes in envelopes : MAIL
- [Amend] A structure with many shops inside : MALL
- [Amend] A buck, rooster, and bull, but not doe, hen, and cow : MALE
- [Amend] "___ Men"; AMC's TV series following an advertising executive Don Draper : MAD
- [Amend] Water stoppers : DAM
- [Amend] A little bit wet : DAMP
- [Amend] A device that can make electric guitars very loud : AMP
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 474
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.