Word Craze Level 483
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 483 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- "The Adventures of Tom ______", a novel by Mark Twain : SAWYER
- The real name of the author of #1 is Samuel Clemons; Mark Twain is his ___ ____ : PENNAME
- The largest social network in the world : FACEBOOK
- Jesse ________ played the founder of #3 in the 2010 film "Social Network" : EISENBERG
- Involuntary muscle spasms, often occurring in the hands : TREMOR
- A #5 is another name for this natural disaster : EARTHQUAKE
- What gems will this combination produce? : PEARLS
- The ______ countries conventionally include Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden : NORDIC
- The #8 countries are all located in this continent : EUROPE
- There are this many countries in #9 : FORTYFOUR
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 484
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.