Word Craze Level 485
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 485 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Which European country is known for these? : ITALY
- Mountains that release lava and hot gas : VOLCANOES
- The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle who wears blue : LEONARDO
- Inland waterways dug for boats : CANALS
- "The Devil Wears _____" is a movie directed by David Frankel : PRADA
- All the gods of a religion, collectively : PANTHEON
- Cake meaning "pick-me-up" in its home language : TIRAMISU
- An organized body composed of criminals : MAFIA
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 486
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.