Word Craze Level 490
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 490 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Type of long stringy pasta that looks like ribbons : LINGUINI
- What wrapping is this caterpillar making? : COCOON
- What is this frigid ice mass? : ICECAP
- Name of a Great Lake and a US state : MICHIGAN
- Time period that comes after the present : FUTURE
- A winter snow sport where competitors need to leap as far as possible : SKIJUMP
- Opposite of arrive : DEPART
- A ______ hunter is a professional who catches fugitives for money : BOUNTY
- To end a phone call : HANGUP
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 491
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.