Word Craze Level 497
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 497 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Brain-teasing game or toy; something perplexing : PUZZLE
- Type of #1 where players assemble fragments of cardboard into a complete image : JIGSAW
- What are these circles called? : RIPPLES
- This language is referenced in the apology for swearing; "Pardon my _____" : FRENCH
- A long, narrow loaf of #4 bread : BAGUETTE
- This Canadian city has the second largest #4-speaking population in the world after Paris : MONTREAL
- The #6 Canadiens play this winter sport : ICEHOCKEY
- Penetrated by a sharp object : STABBED
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 498
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.