Word Craze Level 504
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 504 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- [Amend] A vessel; comes after sea or air : CRAFT
- [Anagram] A proven tidbit : FACT
- [Anagram] Horse drawn vehicle : CART
- [Amend] To let one out of the bag means to reveal a secret : CAT
- [Amend] "Leave me alone"; "get outta here" : SCAT
- [Amend] How some might tell a pest to go away : SCRAM
- [Amend] Horror film franchise featuring Ghostface : SCREAM
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 505
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.