Word Craze Level 506
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 506 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Caracas is the capital of this South American country; one of the world's largest exporters of oil and telenovelas : VENEZUELA
- A measure of the number of people living in #1, for example : POPULATION
- What are these eye-catching titles for news reports? : HEADLINES
- Famous people who may appear in #3 : CELEBRITIES
- A _______ line is perpendicular to a vertical line : HORIZONTAL
- Assuming a #5 position : LYINGDOWN
- What is this UK newspaper? : DAILYMAIL
- Photographers working for #7, say : PAPARAZZI
- A _________ teacher steps in when the regular teacher is unavailable : SUBSTITUTE
- People who #9 meat in their diet for plant-based products : VEGETARIANS
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 507
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.