Word Craze Level 507
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 507 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- A year before senior and a year after sophomore : JUNIOR
- Aircraft are kept in these (not objects used to hang clothes!) : HANGARS
- Structure built over a river for cars or people to cross : BRIDGE
- What type of flowers are these? : LILIES
- Zinedine ______, French soccer player with a famous head-butt; current manager of Real Madrid : ZIDANE
- A ritual used to expel evil spirits : EXORCISM
- A worker can be paid on a salary or ______ basis : HOURLY
- To find a person guilty of a crime : CONVICT
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 508
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.