Word Craze Level 508
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 508 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- The ultimate winner of a tournament : CHAMPION
- A substance for reducing friction between moving parts : LUBRICANT
- Military treatise penned by Sun Tzu with applications to many parts of life : ARTOFWAR
- What is this egg-based pastry? : LADYFINGER
- Man-made objects that orbit around the Earth : SATELLITE
- Can this "Friends" character BE more sarcastic? : CHANDLER
- A fruit that is a close relative of the mandarin orange : TANGERINE
- What is this style of textile making? : CROCHETING
- Winter Olympic event in which the competitors combine cross-country skiing and rifle shooting : BIATHLON
- This injury can happen when you don't lift with your legs : BACKPAIN
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 509
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.