Word Craze Level 535
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 535 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- The amount that makes up a "Baker's Dozen" : THIRTEEN
- Environmentally-conscious Batman villain capable of manipulating plants : POISONIVY
- An "______ battle" is a challenging situation where the odds are stacked against you : UPHILL
- What is this sentence missing? : PERIODS
- Written feedback to a social media post : COMMENT
- Form of art made by the application of colorful tiles : MOSAIC
- Mythical hybrid beast that is a combination of a lion, goat, and snake : CHIMERA
- Schooner, dinghy, and sloop, for example : SAILBOAT
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 536
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.