Word Craze Level 560
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 560 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Grains cooked in a wok or pan; common Chinese dish : FRIEDRICE
- Cut and polished stones used in a piece of jewelry; diamonds, garnet, jade, etc. : GEMSTONES
- The 19th amendment of the US constitution granted Woman's _______ : SUFFRAGE
- Susan B. ______ was a pivotal figure in the movement presented in #3 : ANTHONY
- This data unit is estimated to be 0.001 gigabytes : MEGABYTE
- Antique disk storage that held around 1.44 of #5s : FLOPPYDISK
- What are these Asian foods called? : DUMPLINGS
- What are the utensils in the picture for #7? : CHOPSTICKS
- Performance where dancers wear shoes fitted with metal at the heels and toes : TAPDANCE
- 1996 movie starring Michael Jordan and Bugs Bunny : SPACEJAM
- Basketball star who will star in the 2021 version of #10 : LEBRONJAMES
- The freezing point of water in Fahrenheit : THIRTYTWO
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 561
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.