Word Craze Level 6
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 6 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Special event celebrated with cake and candles : BIRTHDAY
- Yellow fruit with a slippery peel : BANANA
- Long green vegetable that when left in brine, becomes a pickle : CUCUMBER
- Jewelry worn on the sides of one's head that may require piercings : EARRINGS
- What place would you see this in? : AIRPORT
- Where students go to eat lunch : CAFETERIA
- Muffins with icing : CUPCAKES
- Who is this actor who played Forrest Gump? : TOMHANKS
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 7
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.