Word Craze Level 63
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 63 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Unfortunate incidents that happen unexpectedly : ACCIDENTS
- A weather prediction often seen on the news : FORECAST
- Teacher at a university and college : PROFESSOR
- What is this part on the back of a car? : TAILLIGHTS
- These two actors starred in "The ____ _______" : GOODSHEPHERD
- The entrance to heaven is sometimes referred to by this "gemmy" name : PEARLYGATES
- To extort money or favors by using threats : BLACKMAIL
- Blowing up a balloon : INFLATING
- What is this natural way to get a tan? : SUNBATHING
- Traditional ritual for greeting, or for sealing a deal : HANDSHAKE
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 64
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.