Word Craze Level 65
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 65 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Wrapper to peanut butter and jelly : BREAD
- To do this to #1, means to share a meal with someone : BREAK
- Contains A through Z : ALPHABET
- The Greek #3 has this many letters : TWENTYFOUR
- What is this experienced individual? : OLDTIMER
- The collective noun for fish : SCHOOL
- Annual memento, often signed in #6 : YEARBOOK
- To remove or erase : DELETE
- Keyboard key with a similar use to #8, just going the opposite direction : BACKSPACE
- This type of gas makes your voice squeaky if inhaled : HELIUM
- Party object filled with #10 : BALLOON
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 66
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.