Word Craze Level 66
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 66 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Sweet coating found on cakes : ICING
- Coins and bills used to purchase goods and services : MONEY
- Ring-shaped pastry that goes well with cream cheese and other spreads : BAGEL
- A gem that comes from oysters, mussels, and clams : PEARL
- Which "Saturday Night Live" star is this? : TINAFEY
- To secretly get married without parental approval : ELOPE
- Flashy gambling establishment as seen in Las Vegas : CASINO
- What kind of concert would you see this hand sign at? : ROCK
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 67
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.