Word Craze Level 70
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 70 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Meaty remedy for a cold : CHICKENSOUP
- A crack in a bone : FRACTURE
- What are these pieces of sporting equipment? : GOLFCLUBS
- Unable to tell red from green, as in a dog : COLORBLIND
- Spoke softly and quietly : WHISPERED
- Equine-based unit of engine performance : HORSEPOWER
- US automaker colloquially known as "Chevy" : CHEVROLET
- Disney princess who was given a poisoned apple : SNOWWHITE
- In "How I Met Your Mother", this actor's favorite adjective is this : LEGENDARY
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 71
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.