Word Craze Level 72
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 72 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Little stars are sung to do this, to our wonderment : TWINKLE
- Apollo 11 landing site : MOON
- Earth ocean phenomenon affected by the #2 : TIDES
- The boom that comes after lightning strikes : THUNDER
- What clouds are often doing if you hear #4 : RAINING
- What is this group of mature individuals? : ADULTS
- Wheats and other cereals which are used as food : GRAINS
- Beach material that comes in #7 : SAND
- In movies, difficult or dangerous acts which often require a double to film : STUNTS
- UK country whose name sounds similar to a large marine animal's : WALES
- Prince _______ is the Prince of #10 : CHARLES
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 73
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.