Word Craze Level 81
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 81 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- A watery disaster : FLOOD
- "__ ____, no gain!"; expression meaning one must work hard for success : NOPAIN
- A procession of people usually in celebration of an event : PARADE
- An illusion that might be seen in the desert : MIRAGE
- A triangular piece of pizza : SLICE
- What is this cutting tool? : SHEARS
- Dinosaur remains : FOSSILS
- Features, such as a logo or slogan, that a company uses to distinguish their products : BRAND
- This opening could be described as this : NARROW
- A common refreshment at Christmas parties; it is sometimes alcoholic : EGGNOG
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 82
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.