Word Craze Level 90
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 90 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Performers who are trained in arts like ballet or salsa : DANCERS
- Money that one receives or earns; opposite of an expense : INCOME
- Unit used to measure angles : DEGREE
- Another word for prisoner : INMATE
- Ooze-covered and slippery; like a frog or snail : SLIMY
- Team's costumed cheerleader : MASCOT
- What feathery companion is absent here? : PARROT
- An outlaw in a Western might use this to cover their face : BANDANA
- A professional who prepares and serves coffee : BARISTA
- The ability to understand how others feel : EMPATHY
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 91
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.